发信人: zhanghaowei4 (dahuaidan), 信区: MedicalCareer
标 题: Interview experience in Rad.
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Wed Jan 12 23:39:33 2011, 美东)
Feeling that it is courtesy interview for me(几乎清一色白人AMG program). But
still want to share with you..
During my rad iv, pd told me that he had not interviewed any single IMG for
the last 4 years but since you got a Ph.D. here, we considered you to be
Chair has a sheet:
(1) Why rads?
(2) Why this program?
(3) Why did you change from Ortho to rad?
(4) Who invented Xray? If you did not know the answer of this question, I do
not think that he would be very happy.
(5) What is the mechanism of MRI?
(6) What is the last book you have read?
(7) How to interpret "90% people are genius" A question seeming to test the
(8) What are the three technological breakthroughs in medicine? Rad of
(9) Any questions
Chair kept writing down my answers. I think that it is a real good habit to
remember each applicant.
Vice chair asked about the visa. Apparently, he did not know too much about
visa issue. It is understandable. I guess that none of the interviewees in
the past 20 years had visa issues. I remembered that one PD in one preli
program asked what was OPT.
※ 来源:·WWW 未名空间站 海外: mitbbs.com 中国: mitbbs.cn·[FROM: 76.107.]