发信人: docrockville (docrockville), 信区: MedicalCareer
标 题: The best way to increase your chance of matching
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Wed Jan 14 16:39:03 2009)
my two cents:
1. have many interviews. When in doubt, go to attend the interview.
2. Do well in most of them.
3. Keep in touch w/ all the programs by phone, email, and visiting
4. Ask influential people you know to call the PD directly. I did it for one
5. Make sure you send an email to PD between now and end of Jan to remind
them of your interest.
6. Go for second look if they invite you.
7. Don't trust everything on Mitbbs and USMLEforum. People have different
opinions based on their individual experience in interviews.
8. Use all your resources. I get help from tons of people.
9. Call all the programs to increase your interviews.
10. Let PDs think that you are willing to relocate.
help as many people as possible, both on Mitbbs and during your interviews.
You will be nicely surprised....
I did not ask for anything when I help people out. Guess what, they help me
a lot, too.
※ 来源:·WWW 未名空间站 海外: mitbbs.com 中国: mitbbs.cn·[FROM: 66.171.]