发信人: hispeed (高速), 信区: Seattle
标 题: Highway bottleneck ranking
发信站: The unknown SPACE (Tue Nov 23 18:25:40 1999) WWW-POST
The nation’s top 18 highway bottlenecks, according to the American
Highway Users Alliance:
1. Los Angeles, Interstate 405 at I-10.
2. Houston, U.S. 59 at I-610.
3. Seattle, I-5 at I-90.
4. Boston, I-93 Central Artery downtown at U.S. 1.
5. Washington, D.C./Maryland, I-495 at I-270.
6. Washington, D.C./Virginia, I-95 at I-495 and I-395, known as the
7. Los Angeles, U.S. 101 Ventura Freeway at I-405.
8. Los Angeles, State Route 55 Newport Freeway at State Route 22.
9. Los Angeles, I-10 Santa Monica Freeway at I-5.
10. Albuquerque, I-40 at I-25.
11. Atlanta, I-285 at I-85 in De Kalb County.
12. Atlanta, I-75 at I-85.
13. Chicago, I-290 at the junction of I-88 and I-294 called the
14. Denver, I-25 at I-225.
15. Houston, I-610 at I-10.
16. Washington, D.C./Virginia, I-66 at I-495.
17. Washington, D.C./Maryland, I-95 and I-495 at the U.S. 1 to I-95
18. Atlanta, I-285 at I-75.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
更快 更高 更强
※ 来源:．The unknown SPACE bbs.mit.edu．[FROM: 184.108.40.206]