发信人: cos (cps), 信区: Seattle
标 题: Re: Bellevue 一带有什么好的中餐馆?
发信站: The unknown SPACE (Mon Dec 13 21:35:56 1999) WWW-POST
【 在 hhhh (happy) 的大作中提到: 】
: rt. //thanks.
My personal opion is that the following restaurants are worth to go again:
Maple Garden, Yeh's Wok, Lao Shi Chuan, Rong Yuan, Shanghai Garden,
Noble Court, Shi Lin ...
The following is one reply from CHIME. It seems that we need to go to Vancouver
if wanting goumet food:
By now you probably received many response on the local restaurant in Bellevue/Redmond. I will throw in my two cents.
1. Café Ori. It has many selections and the price is very reasonable. You can even order stuff off the menu. You tell them what you want and they will make it for you.
2. Noble Court. Good Dim Sum. A bit pricey. If you go there for Dim Sum on the weekends, make sure you get there early or plan for long wait.
3. East Ocean and Maple Garden. I concur with Xiang. It’s pricey but they do taste pretty good.
4. Shanghai Garden. Good food. A bit pricey but some of them are worth it.
5. Sea Garden. They are so so.
6. Chinatown. There are many good restaurants (Chinese and non-Chinese). I like this little shop call Szechuan (sp?) (Providence known for spicy food) by 12th and Jackson. They have spicy food and hot pot. Very good price. I go there on a regular basis.
7. Stay away from Ocean City unless you want to go there for hot pot.
8. Top Gun in Chinatown is pretty good.
9. Just go to Chinatown and try them all.
10. Vancouver/Richmond British Columbia have the best Chinese food (and cheap).
※ 来源:．The unknown SPACE bbs.mit.edu．[FROM: 220.127.116.11]